Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Thomas Britt


If you've been reading this blog awhile you might be aware that this Greenwich Village apartment designed by Thomas Britt is home to my all-time favorite kitchen. (I think anyway... don't hold me to it!) If I ever had the pleasure of standing in it, I know I'd fall right over in major heart palpitating adoration. (Ok, ok- envy). Pretty sure the owners wouldn't be able to get me out the door. The rest of the home is actually really cool too, and filled with turquoise, so check it out over at Architectural Digest!

Wedding stuff is in high-gear here!! Starting to feel the crunch of it all, but mainly I'm just so sooo excited! Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm this week, I truly feel like you're all going to be there celebrating with me on Friday!! It's such a cool feeling! :)
You have read this article Kitchen with the title Thomas Britt. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2011/04/thomas-britt.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thomas Britt"

Post a Comment