Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Paddles & Paws





Hitting up Tybee Island, Georgia has been on my to-do list ever since I learned of the one and only Jane Coslick. There's just something about every one of her designs....so colorful and friendly, where you can kick-back and relax the day away. I just get the sense the whole island is like that. This cottage is Jane's most recent undertaking, she shared a peek on her blog. Isn't it delightful?! Luckily for us, it will be available to rent by late spring through Mermaid Cottages. Sign me up!! And stop the presses: Did you guys know Jane has an online shop?! Be still my heart!!

We're now officially down to two weeks!! Some of my Facebook fans got a little peek yesterday into my DIY wedding decorations. I might just keep adding fun stuff on there, so follow along if you're interested!

Have a wonderful weekend you guys!! :)
You have read this article Dining Room / Jane Coslick / Living Room / Porches / Turquoise and Red with the title Paddles & Paws. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2011/04/paddles-paws.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paddles & Paws"

Post a Comment