Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Engagement Photos!



Spring is finally here in Minnesota and I couldn't be happier! Meenal over at Maison Marigold had a wonderful collection of colorful images as an ode to spring that definitely got me in the mood! This outdoor space from Domino was my favorite. What a perfect place to chill!

On to engagement photos! We have a few hundred super cute pics to our name now and narrowing it down to a handful to share with you guys was hard! I have to admit that we were pretty nervous about taking them. Both Chris and I enjoy photography as a hobby, but being on the other side of the camera was not something we were looking forward to. However our amazing and uber-talented photographer Spencer Combs made us feel so comfortable and really captured our personalities. This is genuine happiness you see below people! As if it was even possible, after getting our pics back I was even MORE excited for our big day! Which happens to be ONE WEEK from today!









Happy weekend everyone!! :)
You have read this article My Life with the title Engagement Photos!. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2011/04/engagement-photos.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Engagement Photos!"

Post a Comment