Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Happy Easter!!!


I'm so very excited to be celebrating Easter this year. Not for the black jelly beans (am I the only one that even likes those??), but because it's my very first holiday with my husband!! Moreover, the two of us will be by the breathtaking turquoise waters of Mexico celebrating our honeymoon! Do you even know how excited I am?! I know you guys will be in good hands here, I've lined up some pretty awesome guest bloggers for the next couple of weeks! (2 weeks! I've never taken a 2 week vacation!) You're gonna love what they have to share!

I wish you all a wonderful holiday weekend, and a fabulous time while I'm away! See you soon! :)
You have read this article Holidays / Table Setting with the title Happy Easter!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-easter.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Easter!!!"

Post a Comment