Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Take Me to Nantucket

One day I'm going to spend the summer in Nantucket. Or least a weekend. All I ever see are beautiful cottages and fabulous gardens coming from there. Take this peaceful and cozy home belonging to Boston interior designer Nancy Serafini for example. Each room has so many neat elements to look at. And how cheery is that green guest room? I had to include it (I swear I spy turquoise in the valance and shams!) Head over to Traditional Home to see more, including the path of crushed seashells that leads to the arbored garden entrance. You just don't find that in Minnesota!
You have read this article Bedroom / Dining Room / Fireplace / Kitchen / Living Room with the title Take Me to Nantucket. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/07/take-me-to-nantucket.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Take Me to Nantucket"

Post a Comment