Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Robin's Egg for All

Maybe it's just me, but I think pretty much any room is 10 times prettier with a shade of robin's egg blue on the wall. I love the combinations of blues, paired with the bright greens in these photographs by Eric Roth. All so cheerful and relaxed! The top image is my fav though. I love the white built-ins showing off those great collections. And the blue furniture. Love turquoise and blue together.

And thank you so much everyone for all your nice comments yesterday. You guys made my day even better than it already was! :)
You have read this article Dining Room / Hallway / Living Room / Turquoise and White with the title Robin's Egg for All. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/07/robin-egg-for-all.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Robin's Egg for All"

Post a Comment