Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

A Maine Cottage

Lovely reader Ellen sent me an article from Better Homes and Gardens (Oct '08) that featured this beautiful home. She knew I'd love it and I do! The photographer James Salomon was kind enough to send me the photos that were featured in the article so I could share them with you! Can you believe it...this home in a coastal town of Maine is 100 years old. I adore the built-in bookcases, the sand-colored walls, and the splashes of turquoise in the Maine Cottage fabric and paint. The uncovered windows are fantastic too. Let that light in! To see more of Jamie's work that I've featured, go here and here and definitely check out his online portfolio here. Have a great weekend everyone! :)
You have read this article Bedroom / Kitchen / Library / Living Room with the title A Maine Cottage. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/07/a-maine-cottage.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Maine Cottage"

Post a Comment