Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Turquoise and Purple

Ideal Home
When I saw Cameron Diaz at the Costume Institute Gala back in 2007 sporting a stunning purple dress paired with a gorgeous turquoise necklace and earrings, I practically started drooling. (Go look at a picture of her here....totally fab, no?) Purple and Turquoise? I had never considered it before then. Now every time I see a room with the colors, I automatically think back to her, and love the combo even more. And if you see me running around in a purple top or dress, wearing one of my many turquoise accessories, you'll know why!

You have read this article Bedroom / Living Room / Turquoise and Purple with the title Turquoise and Purple. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/08/turquoise-and-purple.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Turquoise and Purple"

Post a Comment