Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Ethereal in Miami

This Miami Beach penthouse designed by Jennifer Post isn't exactly the shabby chic sort of beach house you're used to seeing on here, but I couldn't help but share it. LOOK at that VIEW!! I'd save my red wine for the bathtub just to be able to look out at that every day. (See that bathroom...holy moly look at all those showerheads!) See more images and learn all about this stunner over at Architectural Digest. And if you're loving all the clean-lines and white-filled spaces, check out Jennifer Post's portfolio. There's lots more eye-candy there!

Yesterday I decided to jump on the Twitter bandwagon! Click on the link below to follow me...I'd be delighted to follow any of you that happen to be there already! :)

You have read this article Bathroom / Bedroom / Kitchen / Living Room / Outdoors / Turquoise and White with the title Ethereal in Miami. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/08/ethereal-in-miami.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ethereal in Miami"

Post a Comment