Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Perfect Escape

Joni of Cote de Texas recently did a fantastic post giving us bloggers a tutorial on cameras and photography. This image of a Los Angeles bedroom was an example she used on how professional photography can really make a difference. I'd agree. But I think I'd love the bedroom even if the picture wasn't perfect! (You can click on the image to make it bigger...it's quite the picture!) Speaking of Cote de Texas, have you guys been listening to The Skirted Roundtable? If you're a design blogger, I'd definitely recommend it. I've learned so much since they started them!
You have read this article Bedroom / Turquoise and White with the title Perfect Escape. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/06/perfect-escape.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Perfect Escape"

Post a Comment