Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Closet Full of Smiles

One of my worst habits is keeping the closets in my bedroom open. I just like taking a peek when I walk by...all the color and patterns make me happy. Similarly, I was always fond of this quote from Carrie in Sex in the City: "I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet." Anyway, I don't think I would EVER shut my closet doors if they looked like these from Domino that Something to See, Something to Love shared a while back. But if I did, every time I opened them I'd smile.
You have read this article Closets and Storage / Turquoise and White with the title Closet Full of Smiles. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/06/closet-full-of-smiles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Closet Full of Smiles"

Post a Comment