Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Wren's Room

How absolutely adorable is this nursery belonging to little Wren?! Her parents are Holly & Sean of the blog Life in the Fun Lane. Go here to check out the before images of the nursery, and some more beautiful after pics too! Of course I'm madly in love with all the pom poms (a Martha Stewart kit from Michaels!) and the cozy Rachel Ashwell tie-dye bedding. The "Dream" garland being held up by doves is such a special touch too. And LOVE the floor (especially with all the white). This couple has such a beautiful home, so make sure to check out their blog!

I'm off to visit my family and celebrate my grandma's 89th birthday this weekend, so not sure if I'll be posting on Monday. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! :)
You have read this article Nursery / Readers' Rooms / Turquoise and White with the title Wren's Room. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/05/wren-room.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wren's Room"

Post a Comment