Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Sea-Inspired Nantucket Home

I've posted a couple images of this home designed by Frank Roop before, but I love the way the entire home flows together. The sea-tone blues and greens are just perfect for a Nantucket beach house. My absolute favorite thing is definitely the tile backsplash of variegated handmade glass tiles in the kitchen. Like a dip in the ocean! Speaking of...that tub?! My-oh-my! Head on over to House Beautiful to see more of this beautiful beach home! Have a fantastic Memorial Weekend everyone!
You have read this article Bathroom / Bedroom / Foyer / Kitchen / Living Room / Turquoise and Green with the title Sea-Inspired Nantucket Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/05/sea-inspired-nantucket-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sea-Inspired Nantucket Home"

Post a Comment