Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

More from Diamond Baratta

Oooh was I ever so excited to find more pictures of the bright kitchen I posted last week (AND the rest of the home!) designed by Diamond Baratta. I think it's safe to say the family living here is NOT the least bit afraid of color. But that kitchen remains my favorite, especially after seeing more pictures of it! View more pictures of the home and read all about it at House Beautiful. I hope everyone has a fantastic Spring weekend!
You have read this article Dining Room / Kitchen / Living Room / Turquoise and Green with the title More from Diamond Baratta. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-from-diamond-baratta.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More from Diamond Baratta"

Post a Comment