Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Little P's Robin's Nest

When Black. White. Yellow. featured this amazing nursery from Ohdeedoh, I knew I'd have to share it with you guys (and that I'd also be bookmarking it for future reference). I was excited to discover that the nursery was created by an adorable mom-to-be named Megan who has 2 blogs, Megan Creates and Me and Wee, in addition to an Etsy store. Busy bee! I just love the cheery color combo she used here for her baby-on-the-way Little P. The wall color is Benjamin Moore #618 Robin's Nest, and it looks perfect next to all the pretty yellow. Aren't the wicker elephant hamper and the "hooray" banner just the cutest things ever?!
You have read this article Great Paint Colors / Nursery / Turquoise and Yellow with the title Little P's Robin's Nest. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2009/03/little-p-robin-nest.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Little P's Robin's Nest"

Post a Comment