Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

An All-Time Favorite

This isn't the first time I've posted this room, but its easily one of my all-time favorites. Additionally, I just found the picture of the other side of the room so I thought I'd share. This room was designed by Sally Henderson especially for a teenage girl. I love absolutely everything about it...the color scheme, the comfy sitting area, the built-ins, the pretty area rug, the Lucite furniture, and the enormous ceiling. But my favorite thing about the entire room is the dramatic turquoise headboard! For more on this home, including lots more pictures, head over to House Beautiful!
You have read this article Bedroom / Teen Bedroom / Turquoise and Green / Turquoise Beds and Headboards / Turquoise Sofas with the title An All-Time Favorite. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2008/11/an-all-time-favorite.html. Thanks!

No comment for "An All-Time Favorite"

Post a Comment