Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

A Serious Case of Closet Envy

I'm sure many of you already saw this AMAZING closet that Joni over at Cote de Texas posted from a house for sale in Illinois. But I can't help but share it. Rather, I can't help but keep it for myself because this is seriously my dream come true. I hear angels singing I think. Too bad I cannot afford this closet, nevertheless the home! (Which is simply grand too...check it out here.)

Anywhoo, I am leaving tonight for a 10 day excursion to Colorado. I should have some time here and there to post, but if I don't, I'm probably up in the mountains! :)
You have read this article Closets and Storage with the title A Serious Case of Closet Envy. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2008/11/a-serious-case-of-closet-envy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Serious Case of Closet Envy"

Post a Comment