Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Polhemus Savery DaSilva











Another coastal home in Massachusetts...shocking I know! Like I said on Friday, I'm super obsessed. This light-filled home designed by Polhemus Savery DaSilva and photographed by Brian Vanden Brink is brimming with fresh, cheery color and I love it. I wish I knew the paint color of the kitchen cabinets...it's so pretty how it changes color like that. I think it's so cool how relaxed the dining room is too. Such cute fabric on those dining chairs! To finish the tour of this house, head right over here!
You have read this article Foyer / Kitchen / Living Room / Turquoise and Green / Turquoise and Yellow with the title Polhemus Savery DaSilva. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2011/10/polhemus-savery-dasilva.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Polhemus Savery DaSilva"

Post a Comment