Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Fabulous Dream Bathroom!





When I saw this breathtaking master bathroom on Home Bunch, I immediately wished I could be magically transported into the dreamy space. (And not just because our furnace is broken and won't go above 62 degrees and a warm bath would feel amazing right now...) I look at a lot of pretty rooms every day, but surprisingly not that many stir up envy. I have to admit that this one does...in a major way. I WANT this bathroom. I'm pretty sure I NEED this bathroom. (Although my dad will tell you I have a history of confusing those two terms...!) You can see more of this amazing beach home here, but definitely head to Home Bunch because Luciane has an incredible collection of eye candy and inspiration going there!

Have a fantastic weekend you guys!!
You have read this article Bathroom with the title Fabulous Dream Bathroom!. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2011/01/fabulous-dream-bathroom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fabulous Dream Bathroom!"

Post a Comment