Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Jo Rabaut

Here is a sneak peak into the rest of the home with the Kitchen of the Year I posted about on Tuesday. You can see how the Atlanta-based designer Jo Rabaut carried that gorgeous blue throughout the home. I especially love the spacious laundry room...those drying racks are great. I never have enough space to dry my clothes! To see more images from this Garden Hills residence (including a particularly envy-inducing closet and master bath), check out the portfolio of Rabaut Design Associates!

Edit: Jo Rabaut was kind enough to provide me with the paint information. The kitchen and laundry wall colors are Sherwin Williams SW 6211 Rainwashed.
You have read this article Great Paint Colors / Laundry Room / Living Room / Rainwashed with the title Jo Rabaut. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2010/01/jo-rabaut.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jo Rabaut"

Post a Comment