Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Posh Living

So I am back from my vacation! I had a wonderful time in Colorado, in addition to a very leisurely ride back to Minnesota. The weather pretty much cooperated the entire time, except for Sunday when we got stuck in Des Moines...but I wasn't ready to go home yet anyway!
Link
Aren't these images great?! I found them on the Flickr photostream belonging to Posh Living, a design shop in Surfside Beach, South Carolina. I just those gorgeous vintage style board and batten walls! Such lovely shades of blue everywhere.
You have read this article Bedroom / Foyer / Hallway / Kitchen / Living Room / Turquoise and White with the title Posh Living. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2008/12/posh-living.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Posh Living"

Post a Comment