Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Turquoise Dining and Tagging Fun


I have been tagged by The World According to Jessica Claire! How fun...thanks Jessica!! This is my first time being tagged!

Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.


1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I had just finished up my junior year of high school and had a really awful case of mono. We were also moving from Richfield to Bloomington (I really didn't have to help pack, which was cool), and getting ready for my dad and Diana's wedding. It was a very busy month. But I was soooo sick and entirely out of commission for most of it.

2. Five items on your to-do list today:
1. Update my color shopping blogs.
2. Bring old electronics to Best Buy to be recycled.
3. Mow the lawn.
4. Go to the mall and see if I can find something cute for Charlotte's party tomorrow.
5. Make (or purchase if I'm lazy) some sort of desert for her party. Cookies maybe. I haven't decided.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
I love strawberries. I've been eating them every day. That and string cheese. And like Jessica, I typically don't refuse anything salty or sweet. Yummy. I too love my cookies. And brownies.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Buy my dream home. Probably a fabulous loft in the warehouse district (decorated with plenty of turquoise, of course) or a nice home in the burbs. I'd also make some major improvements to my business, invest some, donate some, take care of my family, and lastly travel travel travel.

5. Places I would live:
1. Minneapolis. I already know I love it here.
2. New York City
3. On the beach in CA.

6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto are:
Just Imagine
Freckles Chick
Teal Chic
Villa Anna

Simply Grove
Precious Style


If you have been tagged recently and you don't wish to join in on the fun, you certainly don't have to! I hope everyone has a nice weekend! :)


Blueprint via Design Talk
You have read this article Dining Room / Table Setting with the title Turquoise Dining and Tagging Fun. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2008/06/turquoise-dining-and-tagging-fun.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Turquoise Dining and Tagging Fun"

Post a Comment