Everything Turquoise, Interior Home, Design, Architecture

Gorgeous Chocolate and Turquoise Bedroom



Emily at Design Smack is a girl after my own heart. She recently had an entire post dedicated just to turquoise. Heaven. Some of the images I'd seen, but these I hadn't (among others, but I'm keeping those in my pocket for now.) Chocolate and turquoise is always a pretty combination. Check out her blog for the rest of the gorgeous images! -David Brian Sanders Traditional Home via Design Smack
You have read this article Bedroom / Nook / Office / Turquoise and Brown with the title Gorgeous Chocolate and Turquoise Bedroom. You can bookmark this page URL http://kmn-radio.blogspot.com/2008/05/gorgeous-chocolate-and-turquoise-bedroom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gorgeous Chocolate and Turquoise Bedroom"

Post a Comment